Jingle Bell Weekend will be here before we know it. See the Jingle Bell website for details.
Wine Tasting and Art Show
The 18th Annual Wine Tasting and Art Show will once again be held at the historic Grand Restaurant and Tavern on November 21, 2015, from 12 to 4:00pm in Waverly Ohio. We will showcase a wide variety of Ohio wines, some exciting new blends, and bring back some previous favorites. Desserts and cheeses to complement the wines, along with fine art and live entertainment will round out this event which consistently attracts fine wine and art lovers from Ohio and surrounding states. Tickets are $15 each and may be purchased from the Pike County Visitors Bureau in Waverly Ohio or at the door the day of the event. For information and tickets, call 740-947-9650 or 740-708-1100.
CVB's "In and Around Pike County" Emails
Stay Connected with Tourism by subscribing to our "In and Around Pike County" electronic news. We won't bog down your inbox, but once or twice a month we will send out an email highlighting activities going on in Pike County.
Please Subscribe to receive these periodic emails of tourism-related topics/events "In and Around Pike County".
All Contents Copyright © 2007 - , Pike County Visitors Bureau
Visit Pike County, Ohio
The Ohio-Erie Canal, the Civil War, the Great Depression, and the Atomic Age have all left marks on Pike County. A scenic afternoon drive can take visitors past historic sites ranging from the Governor Lucas Mansion, to the 1797 Eager Inn, to Ohio's "Most Perfect Tree". In season recreational activities include hiking, boating and swimming at Lake White and Pike Lake State Parks, golfing on championship courses, and great hunting and fishing areas.
Internship Opportunities with Congressman Brad Wenstrup
Read the Internship Announcement about these opportunities and how to apply.
Job Postings provided by the Shawnee State University Alumni Association. . .
- Millennia Housing Management: Full-Time Property Manager for Wheelersburg Senior Village.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Action of Pike County: Pre-school and head start teachers.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: RRussell@pikecac.org
- WSAZ Digital Media: Sales professional.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
- Career Connections: Full-Time Knowledge Base Manager and Manager of Application Support.
- USEC Inc.: Associate Operations Technician.
- Total Quality Logistics.
- Scribe America- SOMC Pulmonary and Neurology Offices: Medical Scribe.
- General Mills: Designer/Draftsperson.
- Kyosan DENSO Manufacturing Kentucky, LLC: Full-Time Production Engineer and Full-Time Injection Molding Engineer.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Class Plastics Inc.: Processor.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com